Adult ADHD ADD Tips and Support Podcast – 15 Tips to Thrive in 2021. This podcast is an audio companion to the book “The Drummer and the Great Mountain – A Guidebook to Transforming Adult ADD / ADHD.”
In this episode, we’ll discuss the “15 Tips to Thrive in 2021” as a hunter-type. 2020 was a rough year for many of us. It’s time for a reboot. We’ll review 15 tips that will make you healthier and more productive entering the new year. Topics include: building a solid health routine, time management, life visioning, mindfulness, and creating effective support systems.
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
- Alive! Online Workshop – Jan 2021
- Strathmore 400 Sketchbook
- Episode 70 – Lean on Your Strengths
- Episode 62 – Sleep
- Episode 64 – Mastering Overwhelming and Mundane Tasks
- Episode 77 – Sprint then Rest
- Episode 54 – “Containerizing” Your Life through Mind Mapping and Other Tools
- Episode 71 – Mindfulness
- Episode 74 – Meditation
- Episode 68 – Gratitude Practice
- Episode 65 – Journaling for Clarity
Don’t see a player? Click this link to download the MP3 file.
If you have an Apple device (iPhone/iPad), you can download the podcast (and subscribe) for free at this link:
Visit the podcast web page to listen to all 80 episodes:
If you’re enjoying the music on our podcast, be sure to visit Bahman’s website to hear his entire catalog of albums!
For more info, visit: www.DrummerAndTheGreatMountain.com