Adult ADHD ADD Tips and Support Podcast – Meditation Practice. This podcast is an audio companion to the book “The Drummer and the Great Mountain – A Guidebook to Transforming Adult ADD / ADHD.”
In this episode, we’ll do a deep dive into meditation for ADHD. We’ll answer the question, “Why Meditate?”, explore three specific meditation techniques in detail, and cover some tips on maintaining a satisfying meditation practice.
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
- ARTICLE: “The Hunter-type” A Holistic Approach to Managing Adult ADHD by Warren Goldie
- BOOK: Waking Maya by Warren Goldie
- STUDY: ADHD and Meditation
- WEBSITE: Shinzen Young
- BOOK: The Science of Enlightenment – How Meditation Works by Shinzen Young
- WEBSITE: Centering Prayer by Fr. Thomas Keating
- BOOK: A Mindfulness Prescription for ADHD by Lidia Zylowska MD
- APP: Insight Timer
Don’t see a player? Click this link to download the MP3 file.
If you have an Apple device (iPhone/iPad), you can download the podcast (and subscribe) for free at this link:
Visit the podcast web page to listen to all 74 episodes:
If you’re enjoying the music on our podcast, be sure to visit Bahman’s website to hear his entire catalog of albums!
For more info, visit: www.DrummerAndTheGreatMountain.com