This podcast is an audio companion to the book “The Drummer and the Great Mountain – A Guidebook to Transforming Adult ADD / ADHD.” In this episode we discuss the many sources of inspiration that fed into the book.
We share effective tips and practices for working with Adult ADD / Adult ADHD in a natural, holistic way, without the use of medications. Hosted by Bahman Sarram and Michael Joseph Ferguson.
Here are the links referenced in this podcast:
- The Edison Gene (Book)
- Thom Hartmann’s Complete Guide to ADHD (Book)
- ADD Success Stories (Book)
- Attention Deficit Disorder: A Different Perception
Dr. Kevin McCauley
Clarissa Pinkola Estes
- Gaia’s Garden – Toby Hemenway (Book)
- The Permaculture City (Book)
- Greening the Desert (Youtube)
- Permaculture Design Principles (Website)
Reference from last week’s “ADD/ ADHD and Addiction” Podcast
Don’t see a player? Click this link to download the MP3 file.
If you have an Apple device (iPhone/iPad), you can download the podcast (and subscribe) for free at this link:
Visit the podcast web page to listen to all 20 episodes:
For more info, visit: www.DrummerAndTheGreatMountain.com